Department of B.Com Computer Application
The Department has been functioning from 2004 onwards and offering B.Com course with Computer Application as the main stream.
- To build a strong foundation of knowledge mainly in the area of computer.
- To develop the skill of applying concepts and techniques used in Commerce.
- To develop an attitude for working effectively and efficiently in a business environment.
- To integrate knowledge, skill and an attitude of computer that will sustain an environment of learning andcreativity among the students.
- To expose students to the wide opportunity of digitalization.
- To enable a student to be capable of making decisions at personal and professional level.
- Understand the concepts of commerce and computer application operations.
- Apply the current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practices.
- Ability to design, implement domain knowledge for computer programming
- Exploring the components and working principles of computer.
- Understand how the graphical data stored in memory and processing textual data
- Get to know about memory units and output devices
- Learn about computer software and the network concept.
- Gain knowledge about internet, email and use of computer in business