The college was established on 17th November 1981. It was started with 400 students in five Pre-degree batches affiliated to the University of Kerala. Malayalam and Hindi were offered as second languages.
College got affiliated to M.G. University.
Arabic was introduced as a second language.
Affiliation to B.Com Degree Course
Affiliation to B.Sc. Petro Chemicals.
B.A. Economics - (Model - II) got affiliation.
Affiliation to B.Sc. Physics - (Model - II).
M.Com got affiliation.
Opened new block.
B.Sc. Biotechnology and B.Sc. MLT courses started on unaided self-financing basis.
Separate Hostels for men and women students started.
Permanent affiliation santioned by M.G. University.
M.Sc. Physics and B.Com (Computer) courses started on unaided self-financing basis.
Inclusion of the college under section 2 (F) and section 12(B) of the UGC Act.
Awarded Minority Educational Institution status by Govt. of India.
Started BTS and BA Communicative English on self- financing basis.
Started B.Sc Computer Science (Self Financing)
1. Holistic Yoga Therapy.
2. Office Management with Tally Accounting.
1. Started M.Sc Mathematics (Aided Stream)
2. Started B. C. A. (Bachelor of Computer Applications) on Self Financing Basis.
1. Started B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration) on Self Financing Basis
2. College was accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
Started IGNOU study Centre.
Started B. Voc. (Sound Engineering Course) - UGC Sponsored.